Welcome to the EPFSC Registration Site!
EPFSC is pleased to provide online registration and payment for various functions of the club, including credit card payment processing. The EPFSC Uplifter registration site has replaced paper registration for quarterly contracts and annual membership registration.
** Summer Contract for August registration WILL be available July 20-27, 2020. Click the registration tab above to begin once registration availability is announced.**
- To review and/or process payment for outstanding balances due on buy-ins, fundraising and monitor fees, view the ACCOUNT STATUS page in Uplifter and click on the pencil icon to submit credit card information for payment.
- Skaters with a past due invoice will NOT be allowed to skate on upcoming contract ice until outstanding fees are paid in full.
- Contract registration made past the deadline will incur a $25 late fee.
- For Summer Contract only: Annual home club and first year membership registration made past the deadline will incur a $25 late fee.
- Every Uplifter transaction is subject to a 2.5% convenience fee to cover credit card processing fees (contracting, late registration and buy-out fees, etc.)
If this is your first time to the site, you must first provide a user name and password in order to set up an account and get started:
- As prompted, provide an email and password (minimum 6 characters) for the primary owner of your member account (parent/guardian).
- Keep this information to register your family's participants (skaters) for additional programs in the future and to gain access to member features, such as registration invoice history, participant profiles and family schedules.
- To get started, click REGISTRATION above
- Please note that if the system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again. Registration selections will NOT remain in your Shopping Cart for future visits.
- Registration will require credit card payment upon completion. Installment-based payment option is available; if selected, your credit card will be charged mid-contract and a receipt will be emailed to you.
If you have questions at any time, email email@example.com